This role is permanent position based in France (La Defense)
Attached to I.T. Department, the system engineer will:
- Ensure the purchase of hardware and software
- Install the OS and applications and administer them.
- Configure and administer the OS.
- Ensure security and strategies of the group.
- Optimize and analyze the OS.
- Participate in projects
JOB PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage the proper fonctionning and evolution of a Unix (AIX) server farm in line with the group’s strategy and adapted tools.
- Knowledge of virtualization methods: VMWARE, Hyper-V, Power-VM
- Administer hardware and virtual servers.
- Administer configuration management tools, quality of service monitoring, incident detection, system log analysis.
- Configure and manage IP telephony (IPBX, Recorder, Market Room Telephony Server)
- Contribute to the storage policy, the allocation of spaces and access rights to the data.
- SAN / NAS / Switch / Routers / Firewall / IPBX
- Secure systems and networks regularly by following the supervision and recommendations.
- Ensure maximum quality of service for critical services by implementing the latest virtualization-based redundancy and consolidation techniques.
- Ensure the security of networks, systems, applications according to the Information System Security Policy
- Promote technical choices (hardware, system and application software) according to the needs expressed and the means available and ensure the consistency of solutions;
- Provide order management, installation, and maintenance for equipments and software.
- Provide monitoring and technical expertise in the areas of expertise of the team.
- Manage internal and external networks, ensure their high availability.
- Communicate and ensure compliance with current practices and charters in dialogue with users and the Head of Information System Security.
- Document and create Visio schemas.
- Bachelor’s degree related to Computer Science, Business or Information Systems preferred. > 3 years professional experience in the operation & maintenance of complex IT infrastructures
- Most important : Very good knowledge of AIX.
- Strong knowledge of Unix Shell Scripting/Automation;
- Demonstrated experience with Virtualization and / or storage infrastructure
- Kowledge in Network equipments
Vous connaissez une personne
correspondant à cette offre ?