Recruitment for an end customer
An international group of the domain of the luxury recruits a Network and Security Operations coordinator in Paris (under permanent contract)
Reporting to the Global Datacenter Operations manager, your scope includes the following missions :
- Incident/Change and Problem management on the network and security area
- Day to day follow up, monitoring and supervision of network and security topics
- Covering hardware & software maintenances into an international scope
- Reporting and coordinating operational subjects & projects
- Ensure that security guidelines and solutions defined by the Group CISO and infrastructures team are put in place and running properly (insourced and outsourced perimeters).
In detail :
- Operate network & security solutions designed by infrastructure team
- Participate to the biweekly follow-up security committee
- Keep in mind business activity in order to adjust Security guidelines
- Define and implement procedures (internally and with the suppliers) in order to prevent/detect/handle events or incidents related to the security
- Security vulnerability management (Scanning, remediation, etc)
- Analysis of security events and propose evolutions to improve the architecture
- Participate to weekly Operational committee with the managed service provider
- Share best practices and standardize processes with brands and regions point of contacts
- Incident Management
- Define indicators and threshold to monitor and supervise the security level
- Manage and coordinate suppliers and internal teams in case of incidents
- Communicate (depending of the severity) toward brands and management
- Communicate of incidents and changes towards brands and management
- Manage and coordinate the suppliers and internal teams in case of incidents
- Regular security watch and remediation
- Manage network and security services roll out.
- Manage the SIEM product, create and modify reporting and monitoring dashboards
- Support project manager to validate operability with network and security scope
- Manage maintenance (Hardware / Software) of the scope and related budgets
Network and security expected skills:
- Managing SOC.
- Web proxy and Malware sandboxing, Mail relay and Anti-Spam Filtering
- Firewall, VPN, EndPoint security, load-balancing, etc.
- Critical applications & Cloud computing
- DC LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, Routing protocol, Disaster Recovery and cloud externalization
- SIEM: Splunk
- Ability to interface with suppliers
- Good network and security generalist preferred versus security expert on one topic
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- French & English spoken and written capacities are mandatory
Vous connaissez une personne
correspondant à cette offre ?